Baby Scrapbook Ideas
There are a million things that you want to remember about your baby, most of which can easily be recorded in a scrapbook. Below are some ideas for facts to document, things to write about, and photos to take when creating a baby’s “First Year” scrapbook album. While it’s certainly not an extensive list, it might give you some ideas for things to write down and photograph as your child grows.
|Facts to Document
||Things to Write About
Photos to Take
- Document growth by taking monthly photos of your baby next to a large stuffed animal
- Photos of their nursery
- Photo of the house you live in
- Photos with mom, dad, siblings, grandparents, and other family members
- Sleeping baby photos
- Bath photos
- Photos with favorite toys
- Photos each day of their first month
- Any “firsts” you can capture
- Happy and not-so-happy moments
- Black and white photos
- Facial expressions
WELCOME BABY PRINTABLES
Looking for a way to start off a scrapbook for your baby? Print a Welcome Baby Treasured Keepsakes for Newborns!
By Andrea Steed, the author and creator of Scrap Tutor, a web site and CD-ROM that teaches you how to create scrapbooks and how to perform many popular techniques used in scrapbooking. For more information, visit www.scraptutor.com.
Do you know your baby's birth stone? Birth Flower? How about when you'll be handing over the car keys? Check out our popular Fun Birthday Facts Calculator to discover fun trivia about your baby's birth or due date!