Top 20 Items to Pack in a Diaper Bag
- Diapers (5 -7 is a fairly safe supply).
- Cream (like Desitin, A&D ointment, Vaseline).
- Baby Powder
- At least one bottle of juice or milk
- A few jars of baby food
- At least one clean outfit
- A few bibs
- A few cloth diapers to clean up spit and other spills
- Items to entertain your baby (rattles, books, toys)
- Baby thermometer
- Teething rings
- Biter biscuits or similar type of crackers
- Medicine for fevers, colds, related symptoms
- Any prescription medications
- Measuring device for medications
- Baby Nail Clippers
- Phone number of Baby’s Physician
- Any stuffed animals or favorite blankets your baby needs to fall asleep
- Any parenting books you refer to frequently to find answers to unexpected questions
Resource Box – © Danielle Hollister (2004)
Do you know your baby's birth stone? Birth Flower? How about when you'll be handing over the car keys? Check out our popular Fun Birthday Facts Calculator to discover fun trivia about your baby's birth or due date!